"MASTER WATER GUARD"
WATERPROOF COATING (DECORATIVE FINISH)
MASTER WATERGUARD provides excellent waterproofing characteristics and resistance to algae & fungus.
MASTER WATERGUARD is a water based, durable elastomeric coating that fills & covers hairline cracks and maintains a clean surface.
AREA OF APPLICATION
Exterior surfaces of RCC, concrete panels, plastered masonry walls.
Surface for treatment must be thoroughly cleaned of all laitance, loose material, oil, grease, etc
Mechanical means such as wire brushing & shot blasting can be used Finally vacuum cleaning of all loose solids and liquids if required
All surface cracks up to 5 mm width should be filled up with CRACK FILLER. Cracks more than 5mm and all separation gaps should be filled up with POLYMER modified mortar or as specified.
The surface should be primed with Global Paints “PRIME & SEAL” Diluted with portable water in proportion of 2:1 by volume prior to application of GLOBAL PAINT’S “MASTER WATER GUARD” finish coat and allow it to dry for at least 2 to 3 hrs.
Apply 2 neat coats of GLOBAL PAINT’S “MASTER WATER GUARD” with an interval of 2 to 3 hour
Allow it to cure for 7 days.
PRECAUTION & LIMITATIONS
- Do not dilute GLOBAL PAINT’S “MASTER WATER GUARD” by any means.
- Application of a primer is must for all types of surface.
- Excess water on substrate prior to application must be removed by suitable means.
- Do not apply below 10⁰C or above 45⁰C
- Do not apply during rains, or in direct sunlight
- The covering capacity of GLOBAL PAINT’S “MASTER WATER GUARD” can vary as per the nature of the substrate.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- For enhanced protection apply an additional coat of GLOBAL PAINT’S “MASTER WATER GUARD” on rain lashed walls, chajjas & parapet walls.