"MASTER PRIME & SEAL"
Global Prime & Seal is water based acrylic primer for exterior & interior use. It can be used for preparing a sound surface of new masonry and old chalky surface before applying top coat of water based or solvent based exterior or interior paints.
Can be used for priming plastered walls, asbestos, brick, false ceiling, concrete etc.
|COLOUR||Transparent or Clear Film|
|DENSITY AT 25⁰C||1.10± 0.05|
|(%m/m ) SOLIDS CONTENT||More than 35%|
|ADHESION STRENGHT||Excellent bonding strength to porous substrates.|
|ELOGATION AT BREAK||>100%|
|TENSILE STRENGHT||>2.0 N/mm²|
|EFFLORESCENCE RESISTANCE||No Efflorescence of Paint Film|
Surface for treatment must be thoroughly cleaned of all laitance, loose material, oil, grease, etc
Mechanical means such as wire brushing & shot blasting can be used Finally vacuum cleaning of all loose solids and liquids can be done if required
All surface cracks up to 5 mm width should be filled up with CRACK-X. Cracks more than 5mm and all separation gaps should be filled up with PIDICRETE URP modified mortar or as specified.
Dilute Global Paints “PRIME & SEAL” with water in proportion of 2:1 and stir well unit a uniform consistency is achieved.
Apply a single coat of diluted PRIME & SEAL on the
cleaned substrate & allow it to dry 2 to 3 hours before commencing to further finish coats.
Light cut with sand paper the coating of PRIME & SEAL before commencing the finish coats on internal walls
PRECAUTION & LIMITATIONS
- 50% Dilute is recommended for GLOBAL PAINTS PRIME & SEAL by Water
- Excess water on substrate must be removed by suitable means
- Do not apply during rains or in direct sunlight
- Do not tint the primer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Good binding of chalky and porous substrates.
- Used as a primer on internal and external surfaces
- Based on chemically inert polymer hence suitable for higher alkaline substrates
- Provides deep penetration that imparts excellent substrate adhesion
- Provides excellent efflorescence resistance, due to its chemical inertness.